Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is it possible to use a verison Blackberry with a ATT Smartchip?

I recently broke my phone and my friend has a Verison Blackberry but i wasnt sure it would work...|||The only Verizon phones that can be used with AT%26amp;T are the global phones. A global phone would have to be unlocked to be used with AT%26amp;T.|||This would only work if the Verizon phone has a SIM card slot, but only the global-capable Verizon phones have that, whereas ALL AT%26amp;T phones have that.





(That's because Verizon in the USA uses CDMA standard for cellular communication, but AT%26amp;T uses GSM - which is used more in other countries outside the USA. Only GSM has SIM cards.)|||Is it possible to use a verison Blackberry with a ATT Smartchip? yes


I recently broke my phone and my friend has a Verison Blackberry but i wasnt sure it would work...


you seyx

No comments:

Post a Comment