Saturday, December 10, 2011

Help Needed-How to offload pictures from a Verison w755 cell phone ?

How can I offload my pictures from my Verison W755 Cell Phone to my desktop Computer. I have tried the USB cable connection to my port on my computer and Windows starts to install the cell Phone but fails because the drivers are missing. Can I offload these pictures to my computer without sending it to a Verison Site ? How ?|||Different phone, different phone company. But, I can make my phone appear as a thumb drive to my computer. See if there is a menu entry under tools or settings that allow you to place the phone into thumbdrive or flash drive mode. Then plug it into the computer. The phone should then show up as a removable media drive. Browse through it and you should find your pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment