Monday, December 19, 2011

Does Nintendo have any plans to release a new DS verison any time soon?

Is a new Nintendo DS Lite planning to come out any time soon? I rather wait for the new model than buy the old.|||possibly but probably not.anyway the ds lite is a great handheld|||I agree with the second person who answered this question, the one who said the original was a lot heavier, because it is. One of my friends let me play his and that hurt!! I'm really, really glad I have a DS Lite because is lighter. Now that I think about it, that's probably why it's called Nintendo DS Lite (key word there: Lite). Also, the stylus for the original one is a lot smaller and can get lost easily.|||I wouldn't expect a ds any time soon(maybe in the next 3-4 years). Whether you get a DS Phat or a DS Lite just depends on what you like. The Phat is heavier, larger, has a single setting backlight(on %26amp; off), %26amp; costs a good bit less. The Lite is lighter, smaller, has a backlight with multiple brightness settings, %26amp; is more expensive. I recommend the Lite.|||i dont think they r as there happy wiv the lite 1 buttt the origanol is actually alot better and more hardwearing if i were u i would get the original|||i'm happy with my ds lite because the original's heavy and it makes your wrist hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment