Saturday, December 24, 2011

Does anyone how does Verison Wireless City employee DISCOUNTS works?

I am City Employee and want to know how much does Verison Wireless gives discount on your monthly plan? How do they calculate it? and what do they need from you to get this discount? Any details or employees or people who know or get it please tell me..I already have the number so dont give me the number but I want to know before calling! Thank you and does it matter what city department i work for?|||for my company i get 20% off usually its around 15% or 20%. They calculate it off youR basic line like the single line plan would be $40 and then 20% off. If you add texting or other features this does not get discounted. If you want a family plan the discount applies to the primary line so the 69.99 plan would be 20% off of the primary line and the the price for the other lines would not have a discount

No comments:

Post a Comment