Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can i have the iPhone and have verison?

I really want the iphone but my mom says i need verison so can i do it??? (by unlocking)





Because i dont want to buy it then hve 2 sell it or should i just get the ipod touch?|||The iPhone cannot be used on Verizon.|||You must have at%26amp;t to use the iphone and the ipod touch has everything the iphone does except calling. It also needs wi-fi for the internet. The iphone was going to go to verizon but this deal was canceled.|||You cant use the iPhone on Verizon.








You should wait untill summer because there might be an iPhone coming to Verizon.|||Unfortunately NO. I wish, because I am a Verizon customer. However, i have the HTC droid eris and this phone is as good as the iPhone. If you do have to sell a phone or iPod then I would use http://www.cellitused.com

No comments:

Post a Comment