Monday, December 19, 2011

I have a old modle of a Xbox 360, does microsoft have a return policy to get the newer verison?

I herd that microsoft will let you replace the old verision of xbox 360 that broke alot and didn't have a hdmi port on the back for a new verison, is this true?If so how do I return it for a new one?





thanks|||I am sorry to say that there is really no way for you to get a new one unless you get RRoD, but you could always give it a try!





I suggest you trade in everything you have for the 360 including the console at your local GameStop and get a new one that way.|||They only replace them if they're broken and they usually only fix the one you sent in instead of sending you a new one. If there's nothing wrong with it, they're not going to replace it just because you want an HDMI port.

No comments:

Post a Comment