Saturday, December 24, 2011

How can I turn my sony vaio computer which is wondows 95 to a new verison like xp?

I have an extra computer which is old but still works..i want to change the windows to a newer one..how?|||don't waste your time or your money ...|||Increase the RAM to minimum 128 MB. Then upgrade to Windows XP if you have at least a 4GB hard disk or also buy a new 'old' hard disk of 20GB to save money.|||Nobody said it was a laptop.


They have Vaio desktops to you know.





Anyways, you'll have to get a windows disc and license.








And as the other people said, it will probably be really slow.|||Not worth the effort. Get another computer. I had a vaio with window millenium and when I changed it to xp, it was really slow. I donated it to Goodwill.|||What is the specs of your old laptop?





Since it is old and running on Windows 95 only. I don't think it has much space to run XP. You would need to upgrade I'm sure.|||increase memory to 512mb and hdd space of minimum 40gb, then u can install windows xp.|||Go to...





http://sony.mydriversdownload.com/|||buy a disk from a store. though i woldnt recommend it, since most likely it will be super slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment