Monday, December 19, 2011

What verison wireless phone should i get for an upgrade?

I dont know what im qualified for on upgrade, does it depend on kind of phe you have? please tell me


I want one with a keyboard. No touchscreen.





My parents have Env3 and i wanted it in the beginning so now i dont want it.





But i love lg phones!





Right now i have motorola the newer kind!|||If you qualify for the Droid i think you should ask for it....Its a nice phone that everyone wants..|||I would highly recommend the Blackberry Curve. It's a great phone! And you can upgrade your phone when your plan is done.


In order to find out wether your phone is ready for renewal, you have to go to a Verizon Store and ask them. Then they'll be able to tell you:)|||the droid!

No comments:

Post a Comment