Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is there such a thing as a gps trcker on my verison cellphone?

The model is a samsung intensity. If there is a gps tracker my mom can set up (she's a little overprotective... She says it's just in case I get lost or kidnapped, and I've never gone somewhere I wasn't supposed to), how can I deactivate it or prevent her from knowing where I am all the time? I would guess that I have to turn off my phone and take out the battery, correct?|||Yes you mom can turn on parental controls and see where you are at only way to disable or uninstall is to turn your phone off|||Yes, taking out the battery would do it. I believe on Verizon phones there's an app installed on the phone called "Family Locator" You could uninstall that app maybe? I don't know how it works I just heard about it.|||Yeah, you'd have to turn off your cellphone, but that'd probably really piss your mom off.

No comments:

Post a Comment