Monday, December 19, 2011

How can I email pictures to my Verison phone?

I've tried everything! Can someone give an in-depth description on how to get images from my computer onto my Alias?|||just put the pictures on your memory card and then stick it into the phone|||Create an e-mail on your computer on Outlook, Windows Mail, Yahoo, etc. Attach the picture as an attachment with the paper-clip icon. For the address, put xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com where the Xs are your phone number. Then send it as you would any other e-mail.





Remember that you will be charged for each picture your phone receives unless you have unlimited picture messaging.





Alternatively, you can download and install the Samsung PC Studio onto your computer; then connect your phone with a USB cable, put your phone into PC Studio mode, and move the pictures with the help of the PC Studio functions. You can download PC Studio for free at http://tinyurl.com/samsungstudio





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment