Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I unblock an email address form an older verison?

I blocked an email in an older version and when I go in to unblock it's not there! So how do I unblock it now ?|||If you actually went in and added the address to the blocked address area, then you go in and unblock it; exactly like you blocked it, but removing it instead of adding it. If you did block the address, and it is not in the list of blocked addresses, then that particular address is not blocked.


But, if you merely marked it as spam, then you must wait until another mail item comes in, so you can go into the 'spam' box and check it as 'Not spam.'|||How I get in to my blocked list? So I can unblocked the person if I would like.Please would you please me step by step ok.








Thank you for your time








Mrs Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment