Saturday, December 10, 2011

In what ways is straighttalk better than verison plans?

My girlfriend and I are testing out a couple of verison enlightens but we use straighttalk regularly which is 45 each a month. So if we get a family plan what are we looking at a month? And how do we keep the cost at the minimum with all the fees hidden in everything? Also is there a way to track usage limitations to avoid going over set boundaries?|||My husband and I just switched from Verizon to Net10. We had 2 phones with 1400 minutes and 500 text messages for both of our phones. Our bill was around $140 a month. There is a number in your phone book that you can push that will tell you what your balance is on your phone and what you have used so far in the month you are in. This is a toll free call on your Verizon phone.





Verizon is the carrier that Net10 buys its minutes from where I live. So we are getting the reliability of Verizon without the high price. My husband uses a $30 card every 2 months and I use a $60 card every two months. So our cell phone bill is averaging $45 a month now.





If you are having problems with reception on your straight talk phones because they are GSM phones or have sim cards I recommend that you get CDMA phones or phones without sim cards. Verizon towers are usually which towers the CDMA phones run off of.





Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment