Saturday, December 10, 2011

If my phone provider is Alltel and my 2 yr phone contract is up, Can i get a verison Phone?

I know that Verison bought over Alltel but i'm not sure when it will go into account. When it does happen (January-ish?) could i get a verison phone even though I have Alltel?|||The merger is scheduled to start in January. If you want a Verizon phone, you'll have to wait until then. You'll still be able to upgrade. From the time your contract is up to the time you upgrade you'll just be out of contract but still on the same rate plan and able to use your phone without any problems. You can try to ask the people at your local Alltel store but I bet they don't even have any Verizon phone models in yet. I'd wait if I were you.|||I think you can just ask your local Alltel Representative.|||only if you switch to verison|||you will still have to pay the upgrade charge for the phone that you get. i tried myself when my contract ran out for alltel

No comments:

Post a Comment