Saturday, December 10, 2011

How much does it cost to add unlimited texing for verison?

We already have a family plan with no texting. And is there anyway i can just put it on my phone and no one elses?|||From what I know I had trouble when I wanted unlimited texting with just my line. I wanted it for $20, but customer care told me twice that we would have to get unlimited texting for the whole family, which is $30 a month. I am guessing customer care will tell you the same thing.|||oh, it all worked out by the way and it was exactly what you said it would be, so thank you!!! :D

Report Abuse


|||You would need the account holders information..


Then you can add unlimited texting to your phone..But last I know, if you add it to more then one phone or all the phones in the plan it's cheaper then just adding it to one phone. It would most likely be the standard $20 per month for unlimited texting on your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment