Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I move my contact list from one Verison phone (6100) to my new Verizon Samsung phone?

I used to have T-Mobile and they had a SIM card. Evrything was stored on it. So whenever you got a new phone you just put the SIm card into the new phone and had your contacts from before. Verison have something like this???|||You should be able to download an ap from "get it now" called back up assistant.





Before you cancel your old phone, download that ap and run it. It will upload it to the web and when you activate your new phone you do the same thing and transfer your contacts to the new phone.|||I have a Motorola l7 I can open my address book pick the contact want go into my menu it has "share address book entry" then you can blue tooth or send it in a message

No comments:

Post a Comment