Friday, December 16, 2011

Can i use a verison wireless usb laptop card for x box live?

i have a verison wireless usb router. can i get the Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter and use it with the laptop usb thing?|||Yes if you can, but I would recommend it since it will shove you well over your 5gb per month limit.|||Nope the only one that will work is the one sold by the OEM|||I'd imagine is possible...just set up a wireless network and have you Xbox look for it...|||No, the 360 is sucky. It will only use "microsoft approved" hardware.|||No I used to have a verizon wireless usb laptop card. I tried everything including calling xbox live customer support everyday for a full week. But if you have wi fi at your house just buy a wireless adaptor for your xbox 360. Might be a little pricey at $99.99. But it's worth. It's what I use and it works just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment