Friday, December 16, 2011

How are verison phones with texting?

i have a sprint phone %26amp; its confusing with texting. i have to go on to the internet %26amp; blah blah blah. is it the same with verison [ i am thinking abt. switching companies] all my friends have verison %26amp; say its much easier. do you find verison easy to text with?|||I have Verizon and I text a lot and it's really simple. Otherwise I wouldn't do it so much.|||verizon. also there should alreadybe a option to text. perhaps its called messaging. if there actually is no way to text without gettin online then you need any other phone company. they all offer texting.|||I have had verizon for many years and I have never had any problems texting or anything else, and I find the texting quite easy to use.


You may browse at www.verizonwireless.com to try it

No comments:

Post a Comment