Saturday, December 10, 2011

Can I put a cingular SIMcard into a verison phone?

I want to get an envy phone from verison but i have cingular. Is it possible o put my sim card into a verison phone? If so, will i still have the cingular plan/company or will i have verison?|||Cingular utilizes a SIM card, and Verizion uses what they call a ESN #, which is basicall a code or fingerprint of the phone..each phone has a unique number so you won't be able to switch between the two.|||No. cingular and verizon are totally different types of phones. verizon phones dont take any type of card at all and they cannot work with any other provider in any way.|||No. Verizon (CDMA) and Cingular (GSM) are different and not compatible technologies.|||No, I heard that Verizon doesn't have Sim Cards. They have another.





I myself was wondering the same thing last week. I wanted to know whether I could use my AT%26amp;t Sm card with a LG enV but you can't as far as I have heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment